Thursday, February 26, 2015

I LOVE to Share!

I was contemplating different ways to share the products. Teachers do so much work in a day, that I truly want to help my fellow teachers, especially those that follow this page, my Facebook page, or my TpT store

When I posted the Dr. Seuss Freebie for Guide Words, which was a page from a larger pack, it was surprisingly easy. I hope many of you took advantage of that!  What I am thinking is that I will do something similar to that a couple times a month: post a page or a part from a larger bundle and make it free for a week. I subscribe to a clip art blog that does something similar, and it is always fun to see what is free that week.

Subscribe to the right for email updates and never miss post.



I would love to know what you think in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment