Saturday, March 21, 2015

Testing Review Help


It is that time of the year again! The time when you review all of the facts, strategies, and processes that you have taught them all year! There are many ways to review, and I have games, flash cards, study guides, but with my class this year, they thrive on choice and expectations. When thinking about them, I was trying to think of something fun or like a game that they could do to also review information. I thought about all those neat Tic-Tac-Toe options out there for homework and word study, and decided to format one to my specific needs. I developed a week's worth of Virginia History Review and have a similar one for 4th grade math almost complete. I would love to develop about 2 months worth of both if the need or desire is there. Let me know what you think! Would this help to make your job easier? I hope so!

No comments:

Post a Comment