Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Teacher's First Day of School Freebie

Tomorrow is my first day back with the students. I anticipate not being able to get to sleep tonight and nervous jitters tomorrow. You would think after over a decade of first days, I would be calm, but that is definitely not the case. The excitement of a new year is just as fresh and amazing as the first year, if not more since that first year I didn't completely understand in my young, naive ways what a career as a teacher fully entailed.
Anyway, I am going back to school and have a present for you! I made these trading cards after some training day discussions at school and wanted to share them exclusively with social media followers. These will be posted for a couple days so share and share quickly. 

They are a cute way to learn the important Virginia people.

VIRGINIA TRADING CARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment