Sunday, September 20, 2015

Foldable Fun For 100 Followers!

I broke 100! Thank you to all the Facebook followers out there! I am okay with a small page because it allows me to do things like this, but that 99 was taunting me and teasing me. I felt like I needed to break into the 100's.

In celebration, I have attached the two foldables as promised!

They were FREE for over a week! Subscribe to my blog or like my Facebook page to get notifications of great freebies!

Quantitative and Qualitative Foldable

Place Value and Value Foldable

Thank you again!

I can't wait to see which I get to next: 400 TPT or 200 Facebook followers. Any guesses?

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! My students always struggle with place value vs. value. This will be great for our interactive notebooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for great products.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome! I hope that they helped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete